About Dr. Powell
Dr. Ronald K. Powell
Awards & Honors
Was the wait time for your appointment reasonable once you got to the office?
Did this counselor provide a comfortable chair for you during the session?
Extremely comfortable; I could have fallen asleep
Did this counselor answer all of your questions?
Every question I had was answered thoroughly
Did this provider give the impression that they cared about your concerns?
Did a staff member acknowledge or greet you when you entered?
March 06, 2014
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered.
Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I’ve ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better.
I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future.
The office was easy enough to find.
July 13, 2012
Did you leave the office feeling satisfied with your visit?
Does this provider have helpful information available online?
Did this provider seem well-trained and experienced?
Yes, they seemed very qualified
Did this provider seem up-to-date with the current advancements in their field?
How would you compare this provider to others in his/her field that you have visited?
Among the best I have seen
March 03, 2011
Primary Specialty Counselor
Education Associates Degree, Theological Studies, Western International University
Ph.D., Th.D., Jacksonville Theological Seminary
Training Ph.D, Th.D.,
109 Westfaul Dr., Macon, GA 31216
Office Staff Ronald K. Powell. Ph.D., Th.D.
Copyright © 1999-2017
|Learn More Here:|
Major Practice Proficiencies
- Individual Counseling
- Marriage and Family
- Group Counseling
- Career / Vocational
- Testing and Assessment
- Crisis Intervention / Trauma
- Education / Schooling
- Spiritual Counseling
- Teenagers And Young Adults
- Alcohol and Drug Addictions
- Internet and Gaming Addictions
- Gambling Addiction
- Sexual Addiction
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Mood and Depressive Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Disorders
Career and Education
- Career Change / Job Development
- Career and Vocational Assessment
- Professional Burnout
Marriage and Family Counseling
- Adolescents / Teens
- Adoption Issues
- Aging Parents / Elder Care
- Children and Childhood Development (12 and above)
- Communication Between Spouses
- Dealing with Divorce
- Family Conflicts, Resolving
- Infidelity and Adultery
- Love and Intimacy
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Mixed / Blended Families
- Parenting Issues and Approaches
- Pre-marital Counseling
Medical and Health
- Chronic and Terminal Illnesses
- Diet / Health / Wellness
- Biblical Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Exit Counseling
- Abandonment Issues
- Abortion and Post Abortion Healing
- Aggression / Hostility
- Anger and Anger Management (including court ordered)
- Anxiety / Worry
- Body Issues / Body Image
- Boundaries, Establishing and Maintaining
- Caregiver Stress
- Communication Issues and Development
- Control Issues
- Dependency and Co-Dependency
- Finances and Debt, Managing and Overcoming
- Forgiveness, Self and Others
- Grief and Loss
- Identity Issues
- Individual Growth
- Men’s Issues
- Midlife Transition
- Multicultural Issues and Adjustments
- Obsessions and Obsessive Behavior
- Panic and Panic Attacks
- Personality Growth and Issues
- Phobias and Fears
- Relationships and Dating
- Stress Management
- Special Needs / Disability
- Trauma / Crisis Intervention
- Trust / Mistrust Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Behavioral Therapy
- Christian Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Systems
- Gestalt Therapy
- Grief Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Rogerian Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Pastoral Therapy
Special Populations I Work With
Serving All of Middle Georgia and our Military and Civilian Service Members from Warner Robins Air Force Base and the 48th Brigade.
Call for your consultation today: (478) 254-3143
Email: Dr. Ronald Powell- ten.x1524631692oc@ll1524631692ewopd1524631692lanor1524631692rd1524631692