May 1, 2022
Today’s Thought: “It’s no use.”
With Bishop Ronald K. Powell
Today we’re fasting from the thought that says: “It’s no use.”
These thoughts go with it: “I might as well give up.” “It doesn’t work for me.”
This is wrong thinking. It’s a mindset that will defeat you.
- Some people think this way until it becomes a disease.
- We ‘dis-ease’ ourselves with defeatist thinking.
- Winners don’t think like that. People don’t want this kind of spirit around them.
Overcome this today by taking these steps!
- Go into partnership with God, where you cannot fail.
- Psalm 124:2 says “The Lord is on your side!”
- This is not religion. This is common sense. You cannot fail when you awaken to the fact that He walks with you!
- Recognize the problem exists for you to conquer it.
- When things go wrong, and money is short, or you lost your job, find out what is wrong and conquer it.
- Numbers 13:30 says “We should by all means go up and possess the land, and conquer it!”
- Get understanding. Proverbs 3:15 says, “She (understanding) is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire compares to her.”
- Ask for it, and God will always give it.
- Evaluate what you have, and use it!
- It does work for you.
- It works for anyone.
- Remember, Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “Whosoever will say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and cast into the sea’, and does not doubt, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted!.”
- THINK this marvelous promise. BELIEVE this marvelous promise!
- Stop waiting for opportunity to come.
- Stop thinking that you don’t have the opportunities that others have.
- Fight the fight of faith, and don’t GIVE UP until opportunity SHOWS UP!
- Do it regardless of your feelings.
THINK IT & SPEAK IT:
I give up, giving up. I am in partnership with God. He is on my side. Therefore I cannot fail.
My problems don’t devour me. I eat them for lunch! I have the spirit of might and power.
I will conquer my problems in every way, and by every means. God gives me understanding, which is true wealth.
Things DO work out for me. They work out for whosoever believes! And I’m a believer, not a doubter.
Opportunity comes to me, because I expect it to. I will not waver, give up or quit until God-ordained opportunities come to me!