January 25, 2019
Be Strong from Bishop Ronald Powell on Vimeo.
- 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
God’s commands are His promises, which enable us to carry out His precepts.
- 6 Be strong and courageous, for you shall cause this people to Inherit/ Possess the land that I swore to their fathers to give them.
Be strong” to Obey Jehovah’s commands, by unfaltering response to them.
- To seize and take control of : take into one’s possession.
- 7 Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to OBEY/do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.
- Carry out, perform, act on, execute, discharge, put into effect, implement, fulfill.
- Trouble, distress, crisis, hardship.
- 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- 18 Whoever rebels against your commandment and disobeys your words, whatever you command him, shall be put to death. Only be strong and courageous.”
- Condition of decline or moral deterioration.”
- The declension of the new generation”
Pass on His Word:
- Be strong,” to others,
- as Joshua did to the children of Israel,
- and overcome all your enemies.