What God Blesses
Bishop Ronald K. Powell
- What God blesses, no man can curse.
- What God delivers, no man can bind.
- And what God saves, no man can condemn.
- What God gives you cannot be taken away.
- Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.
- His word never comes back empty!
- Isaiah 55:11 It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
- What God opens cannot be closed.
- Rev 3:7 what he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open:
- What God starts no one can stop!
- Isaiah 43:13 From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.”
- What God tells you cannot be unsaid.
- Numbers 23:20-21 English Standard Version (ESV)
20 Behold, I received a command to bless:
he has blessed, and I cannot revoke it.
21 He has not beheld misfortune in Jacob,
nor has he seen trouble in Israel.
The Lord their God is with them,
and the shout of a king is among them.
- Deuteronomy 28:13 King James Version (KJV)
- 13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Stand up and believe it’s not too late!
- Jesus already gave it.
- Jesus already opened it.
- Jesus already started it.
- Jesus already said it!
May we find the strength of humility within our souls to open up our lives and to allow God to be in control of our lives.